Our client is a well established corporate bank. They are now looking for an experienced candidate to join them as AGM, Corporate Banking Operations. This role will be reporting to the Head of Operations.
- Oversee Remittance, Treasury Operations and Payment Operations teams
- Continue to improve the efficiency and productivity of the teams by reviewing/ updating the procedure manuals and drive new projects
- Provide guidance to the teams and approve exceptional transactions and cases when required
- Ensure required reports by the management and external regulators are delivered accurate
- Support front line and product development teams by providing advice and solutions from a operational point of view
- Conduct training about operations process to other related department when required
- Collaborate with other departments to explore new business opportunities for the bank
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in corporate banking operations with at least 3 years management experience
- Profound knowledge and hands on experience in banking operations including but not limited to Remittance, Treasury Operations and Payment Operations
- Great communication skills in English and Chinese (in both written and spoken)
- Strong Stakeholder management, leadership and people management skills
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Woody Chiu at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 29196115 quoting job title for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.