Reporting to APAC CIO, the Head of Infrastructure Services is a key technology leadership position responsible for the strategic direction and ongoing operation of critical technology services, platforms and operations spanning both our corporate and operational technology environments across APAC.
In this role you will provide executive level guidance and engagement across all levels of the business. This role is accountable for overseeing the establishment of strategy and roadmaps to deliver innovative and highly available infrastructure services to our customers and leading high performing teams across Service Assurance, Cloud and Hosting Platforms, Networks Services, Automation and Design.
You will be responsible for the leadership of the APAC Infrastructure Services team and will recruit, lead, motivate, develop, and manage the performance of direct reports, building a high calibre team with the skills and capabilities needed to deliver the required results.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide thought leadership by developing and executing an ongoing infrastructure services strategy, delivering robust and innovative solutions aligned to business requirements.
- Build high performing and highly engaged teams capable of delivering infrastructure platforms of the future with a focus on building a culture of operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Ensure SEEK’s technology environment is high performing, secure, scalable, reliable, and can meet the needs of both current and future opportunities with a focus on automation and simplification.
- Embed SEEK’s APAC Cloud Operations strategy and roadmap.
- Manage the operational, financial, and commercial management for the function alongside multiple strategic vendors to drive and support our technology agenda.
- Ensure the effective management of the processes, systems and people required to design, develop, deliver, and improve technology services across the APAC SEEK business now and in the future.
- Establish and engage in industry forums and represent SEEK at external events to further support SEEK’s focus on continual improvement.
Infrastructure Platform Ownership
- Provide vision and oversight for SEEK’s Infrastructure platforms, including development of roadmap, specification of requirements, process workflow mapping, systems integration, and ongoing management, as well as modifications and enhancements.
- Own and executive on the comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including storage area network and redundant, highly available server and network architectures.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across SEEK to understand the current and future demands to inform the Infrastructure Services strategic roadmap.
- Ensure end-to-end understanding of the Infrastructure services landscape including linkages between services.
- Drive automation and workflow improvements, identifying gaps and overcoming shortcomings in current automation workflows,
- Leader compliance and audit monitoring and reporting across the APAC Infrastructure platforms, including the planning and regular execution of an APAC wide DR process.
- Guide a diverse team of team members in the areas of cloud and hosting platforms, networks and internal across APAC.
- Attract the best talent, drive performance, engagement, retention and make succession plans.
- Champion a diverse and inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and develops world-class people.
- Inspire team members to attain their personal and career goals and reach their potential by creating opportunities to advance their skills and careers while accomplishing SEEK’s overall goals and objectives.
Vendor and Procurement Management
- Manage vendor relationships, including establishing and maintaining value-based supplier relationships.
- Ensure the needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are being met.
- Track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.
- Align all procurement and vendor management activities with the enterprise framework and guidelines.