- Manage the daily operation of Production Department.
- Write up departmental SOPs
- Review and verify batch production and packaging records
- Prepare production documents for circulation and approval
- Responsible for continuing training of production personnel
- Responsible for the planning and execution of production and packaging schedules to meet customer demand
- Monitor and control the production and packaging areas in which both environment and equipment are properly maintained and operated
- Ensure and monitor environment sanitation and personal hygiene in production and packaging areas
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive with strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Degree or above in scientific disciplines
- Familiar with GMP / ISO 22000
- Minimum 6 years' practical experience in pharmaceutical, herbal medicine or food industry
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date available, present and expected salary by email to hrnj＠ninjiom.com. Please quote the job reference number of the position you apply for in all correspondence.
Personal information collected in employment applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the selection process.