In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join Philips Health System team while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast paced and multinational
environment of Philips. Philips Health Systems is one of the leaders in healthcare IT systems and solutions in hospitals. We provide imaging and informatics solutions to doctors and nurses
in Radiology unit and Cardiology Unit, Intensive Care Unit, Operating Theatre, Obstetric and Gynecological Unit.
You are responsible for
Lead a team of engineers to implement and service advanced imaging solutions.
Serve as a senior resource for solutions deployment that requires analysis of situations
Provide advanced technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system
Provide technical support for presale, project delivery and post sales consultation for
Work in conjunction with project team to commit project delivery schedule and requirements.
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders.
Resolve customer issues with independent judgment or escalation process.
Keep management fully aware of all developments in installed base on a regular base.
Ensure completeness of projects and services related documents.
You are a part of
This is the key position of the End to End Solution Transformation, an assistant service manager to lead the transformation of EDI (Enterprise Diagnostic Informatics) Service. The EDI Service team will equip with technical capability for maintenance
service and project implementation of Diagnostic & Imaging solutions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer
Science, Electronic Engineering, or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in troubleshooting complex IT technical
problems in related industries.
- Experience in IT projects implementation and customer solutions development.
- Demonstrate ability to be accountable for effective delivery of assigned
- Demonstrate strong and effective communication skill with customer
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external
customers as part of a solution based service process.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or advanced certifications is definitely
• Systems administration (Operating System in Microsoft/Oracle, Virtualization, Database, PACS)
• Data Mining (Database, SQL, Scripting)
• Networks (Routing, Wireless, VPN, Hardware (e.g., routers, switches, etc.)
• Project management experience
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. You will be part of the growing project delivery team as Philips is extending the scope from purely imaging system modality sales
to integrated solution sales. You will have a stable platform with growth and development and the chance to take care of other business.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative
solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from
our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.