Our client, a life insurance company, is seeking experienced professional to join them for their business development.
- Formulate Investment Strategies and appropriate asset allocation, reporting to CEO and Investment Committee
- Conduct specific investment research and develop short and long term investment policies
- Lead a team of equity and fixed income professionals and monitor investment activities
- Identify potential strategic investment trends and opportunities
- Recommend innovative investment structure and fulfill the statutory requirements of asset liability matching in line with the various types of insurance products
- Review and build a financial and operational process to maintain appropriate internal controls and mitigate risks
- Set appropriate benchmarks for investment performance to monitor performance
- Support product development and perform due diligence on fund manager selection
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance or other related disciplines
- Over 15 years of relevant experience gained from Insurance sector, family office, investment banks, etc
- Broad knowledge of multiple asset classes and investment strategies
- Solid knowledge of updated regulations from Insurance Authority
- Strong proficiency in fixed income and equity investments (e.g. stock and bond portfolio management) , segment of fund management relationships
- Result-driven, self motivated, good business acumen,
strong communications skills.
- Proficient in English and Chinese.
Interested candidate(s) please send in your full resume, stating current and expected salary, and availability in
Word Document format to us.
collection statement can be found in our website. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.