Reporting to Head of Marketing, this exciting role sits within the Marketing Department at SEEK Asia (JobsDB). The primary focus of the role is to be responsible for formulating and executing content marketing strategies which helps to drive organic traffic and conversions growth. This position plays an integral part in the success of our team’s long-term vision, and represents a brand-new opportunity. We are looking for someone with a proven ability to adapt to a changing environment, and be a change champion, with the role evolving over time, as we progress through our technological & operational transformation.
• Develop and execute content marketing strategies to acquire and retain jobseekers and hirers, in order to achieve KPI.
• As a content owner, to conduct content discovery, potential partnership and to craft and deliver contents in a customer-centric way, i.e. right channel, right time, right content.
• Conceptualize key brand messages, and to organize into daily content of various channels, including website articles, social media, and vertical partners.
• Work with regional, digital and CRM teams to design and deliver effective SEO and Social Media content strategies.
• Evaluate the performance of initiatives and provide reviews of campaigns and trends using Google Analytics. Analyse and evaluate keywords and web traffic to improve the performance.
• Work closely with digital marketing lead to plan and implement of digital marketing campaigns.
• Work with media partners & PR Agency, achieve overall branding exposure and build thought leadership.
• Develop and create media releases, key messages, media FAQs, presentations and etc where required.
• Manage budget and KPI to ensure effective and efficient use of investments.
• Effective stakeholder management and collaboration, from across regional and internal stakeholders, to external partners and agencies (including freelancers, KOL and designers).
• Team management and coaching.
So, what we are looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
• University degree holder in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
• Minimum 5 years' experience in content and SEO marketing, with a proven track record in driving conversions through effective content strategy
• Strong knowledge about SEO optimization, Content Management Systems and best practices
• Experience in copywriting, blogging or publications is preferable
• Tenacious with high commitment to business results and exhibits strong balance of creativity and analytical / problem-solving skills
• Enjoy capturing social media trend (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram) and gaining insights from other online media worldwide
• Self-motivated and passionate about content marketing distribution channels
• You are deeply passionate about technology and eager to learn new things
• You are an extraordinary team player. You are responsible, supportive and collaborative. You say “we” more than “I”. While engaging in discussions, you actively listen and bring valuable thoughts or opinions to the table when the “Eureka” moment strikes!
• To you, the thought of bringing productivity to the next level sparks joy. You are someone who constantly puts on different thinking hats to find ways in improving existing processes, automating mundane tasks and shaping practices for the better.