My client is looking for following talents who must have in-depth technical experience in it:
System Analyst; API
- Solid experience in Java / J2EE / J2SE is a must
- Experience in Serviceless, Container, API and Microservice development is a must
- Knowledge or exposure in Git, GitLab, Jenkins, Bamboo, Nexus, Selenium, Ansible, Capistrano, Consul, Terraform, Pact, SOAP-UI, Junit, JIRA, Rally, Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Cucumber, Honeycomb, Envoy, and others.
- Familiar with JIRA/Agile deployment approach, Devops architecture and cloud development/deployment is an advantage
- Knowledge in WebLogic, Windows/Apache/MySQL, Linux/Unix Server OS, IOS and Android is an asset
Web. Mobile Developer Lead
- Design and Development of Mobile application and websites/web front ends
- 5+ years of software development experience, with 2+ years in a team leadership role.
- Agile methodologies / development, ideally in a multiple agile team development environment;
- Must have worked in a devops environment with test automation
- Hands on in C#, Angular, web API, JSON, REST, CSS4, HTML5, Bootstrap
- Hands on technical experience in native Android and IoS development
- Experience working with web service integration (SOAP, RESTful APIs/Microservices, JSON, XML) to integrate web applications to server side systems.
- Experience with Oracle or NoSQL Server databases.
Business Analyst (Technical)
A major role in business analysis, while also equipped with good technical skills (e.g. Java development background, and or administrative roles to industry renowned applications, off-the shelf application products, and / or SaaS)
- Lead / partner with the Project Team to carry out SA&D, agile sprint, as well as implementation and training of the technical solution
- Minimum 5 years IT experience, with 2 years of solid and traceable business analysis experience in various project areas;
- Preferably familiar with IT Standards and Methodology such as SSADM, PRINCE, PMP, PRINCE2, etc.
- Operating System: Windows, Linux and Unix;
- Software / System / Tool: Apache, IIS, JBOSS, Jmeter, Tomcat, Weblogic;
- Database: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL a plus.Familiar with Lead to Order skills, i.e. sales, CRM, omnichannel, with clear understanding of how sales processes are integrated to downstream billing, fault management and provisioning, OR/
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, game theory, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Can work with both structured and unstructured data.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Experience in building propensity and attribution models.
- 3-7 years of experience of working with data and building statistical models, has a Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Good to have:
- Experience using web services: Redshift, S3, Spark, DigitalOcean, etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, alteryx, SAS, tableau, D3, ggplot, etc.
Interested Parties can send in application with expected salary.