- Influences and impacts others through well-reasoned arguments and catalyzes action to meet critical objectives;
- Exhibits strong analytical and problem-solving skills in the execution of job responsibilities;
- Demonstrates excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills;
- Thinks in a clear and decisive manner, remains calm under adverse conditions and reaches independent, reasoned solutions when required;
- Is a self-starter, and takes initiative.
- Strong team collaboration, within local Finance and cross functions as well as regional
- Demonstrated ability to work within a complex, changing environment to deliver value-added results;
- Demonstrated track record of driving and implementing changes to business operations which have resulted in enhanced business performance and improvement;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate ideas, influence others to accomplish challenging goals and objectives and to achieve results in a culturally diverse workplace;
- Broad-based financial management experience;
- Experience in working with multiple levels of management with competing demands on time and resources;
- Strong experience in a medium to large international organization.
- Mastery of financial analysis and good knowledge of accounting principles;
- Understanding of industry trends and competitive strategy outlook in order to identify opportunities;
- Knowledge of performance measuring techniques and variables;
- Fluent English and Cantonese
We're leading BioPharma's Future. Together.
Join us on this journey...and imagine just how far we'll go.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support.
To find out more: http://www.bms.com/pages/default.aspx