My client is looking for following talents who must have in-depth technical experience in it:
Head of Data Technology
- Demonstrate expertise across multiple data and database technologies including modern digital technologies, such as
- Datalake, Hadoop, HDFS, HDP, Apache suite especially Kafka, Storm, Spark, YARN, Atlas, Sqoop, Hive, Orc etc.;
- Data Security – Knox, Ranger, encryption technologies;
- Search: Elastic Search, Mapreduce
- Open source tools and data bases, e.g. Grafana, Kibana/ELK, Prometheus, Open TSB, Zabbix, Nagios, etc.;
- Database: SQL, Time series database, No SQL (Cassandra, mongo DB, HBase, MapR, etc.)
- Programming languages: Python, R, java, C, SQL
- Public cloud data platforms especially Google, Azure or AWS
- Display technical experience of data tools, meta data management, search & discovery, streaming, data virtualization and discovery, and security
- Display experience of data models, blending, structured and unstructured data, distributed database technologies, and data sharding
- Display experience in implementing a data driven culture and achievements using analytics to lift KPIs
- Models: Statistical models and/or data models
- Architecture and technology Strategy: data roadmap, capability of evolution and growth
- Others: Data governance, quality, security, integration, virtualization; ML-Go Haskell
- Good spoken and written English; Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, game theory, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Can work with both structured and unstructured data.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Degree holder in Data Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of experience in customer analytic, data warehouse and BI platform, preferably in telecommunication industry.
- Proficient in data analytics design and segmentation with PL/SQL, MS SQL and Python coding or correlation platform.
- Knowledge, skills and experience in system design and development with all / some of the following technologies:
- Operating System: Windows, Linux, IBM AIX;
- Database / Network: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL;
- Must have at least 3 years experiences in Oracle OBIEE
- Others: BI tools: OBIEE / Discoverer, ETL: ODI, Oracle Weblogic, Web Security, Big-Data tool, like Hadoop / Splunk;
- Exposure in Design pattern, Java applications Framework would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and coordination skills, Self-motivated with analytical and problem solving capability.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English and proficient in Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Data Analyst.
Interested Parties can send in application with expected salary and availability.