What is Marketplace Unification and what does that mean to you?
One of our key objectives over the next three years at Seek is to adapt our ANZ platform to serve traffic from our Asian markets.
Seek has grown through acquisitions in the Asian markets including JobsDB (Hong Kong & Thailand) and JobStreet (Malaysia, Indonesia & Philippines) which operate on their own platforms.
The purpose of Unification is to align to one platform across APAC. Unification leverages a modern tech stack using AWS, React, Node.js and GraphQL. The program is unique, ambitious, technically complex, and intellectually stimulating for all people involved.
The platform will support more than 250+ million people across APAC so your ability to impact will be profound. Seek is one of the most mature Agile organizations in the country and as part of this program you will collaborate with local and global tech leaders to refine your skills and learn new ways of working.
So, what are we looking for?
- Managed Multi region teams (ANZ, Malaysia and Hong Kong).
- Have lead large scale Engineering Teams
- Extensive experience in applying agile frameworks and lean thinking to continuously deliver outcome-based technical, delivery, business, and process improvements
- Proven ability in executing on a software development roadmap with a focus on the right long-term outcomes
- Exceptional software Engineering/ Architecture/ Practices and or Delivery background, with a proven track record of building technology excellence & capabilities within teams and organisations
- Experience leading teams that have built highly reliable and scalable products and codebases that are secure, resilient, cost effective whilst easy to build, release and maintain