- Lead the IT team to support company business in Hong Kong
- Design and develop IT strategy and architecture, Technology roadmap, Enterprise Architecture, IT Process and Operation to align with the business strategy and direction.
- Experience in managing process revamp, upgrade, IT projects or vendor management for project delivery
- Deliver new products and business partnership through innovation, adoption of FinTech and new technology solutions from the market
- Responsible for software development and refinement of existing system for analyzing and processing of data submitted by customers
- Providing insight on Fintech and Artificial intelligence
Qualification and Requirement
- Degree holder in Computer Science Information Systems, or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in IT working experience with at least 5 years in IT management
- Proven track record of technology domain with experience in IT management positions in the banking or finance service sector
- Strong knowledge and experience in IT Strategy, IT Infrastructure and Architecture
- Proficient in all-round IT
- Experience in Banking, Financial Service, Treasury or Securities industry will be advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to manage in a dynamic and matrix environment
- Great time management, prioritisation, and follow-up skills.
Interested parties you may contact us at 35213638.