- To assist in full spectrum of human resources and administrative functions, including but not limited to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, learning & development, performance management, staff activities & employee relations.
- Higher Diploma or above in Hotel Management, Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in hotel industry
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Detail-minded, proactive and energetic team player with self- motivation and positive working attitude
- Ensure the monthly payroll, MPF calculation and employer's returns are completed on a timely and accurate manner
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office
- 5-day work week
- Stable working hours (From 9am-6pm, Mon to Fri)
- Attractive package (Attractive annual leave / remuneration package)
- Group Medical & Dental Insurance
- Friendly working environment
- Good promotion opportunity
- Comprehensive and professional training
- Easy-access location (MTR - Within 5 minutes’ walk)
- Non-designated Quarantine Hotel
- Discretionary Bonus
Attractive remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please forward full resume with current and expected salary by email or WhatsApp : 5526 5723
Hotel Purple provide equal opportunities and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment related purposes within the group companies. Applicants who are not contacted within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.