1. Responsible for formulating ICT project organisation and implementation plan;
2. Allocate internal and external resources, organise and implement all ICT projects, manage project progress and quality control, etc.
3. Develop and maintain good customer relationship, participate in and execute customer service plan;
4. Project collection and arrears recovery, manage the duration, quality and repayment of the project.
5. Analyse maintenance, statistical analysis, assessment and maintenance;
6. Support global projects
1. Minimum Bachelor degree holder in Network, Computer, Communication and other related majors;
2. professional skills:
a) Proficient in Linux and Windows operating system;
b) Have a deep understanding of the development trend of mainstream IT network technology and network devices.
c) Certified Network Engineer (CCNA, HCNE level) or equivalent professional qualification; Certified Network Expert (CCIE level) is preferred;
d) ITO ,BPO, SITE/Date Center Project management experience is preferred
e) PMP certificates is in high priority.
f) strong analytical and inductive skills, writing skills, and good communication and coordination skills;
3. At least 5 years working experience in implementation or maintenance of integrated projects.
4. Strong analytical skill, leadership skill, good in communication and coordination, plan implementation, learning and innovation
5. Good command in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
6. Candidates with more experiences and be considered as Senior Project Manager.