At SEEK we really value our culture and the way we work together to get stuff done. You will work with a group of hard-working, fun and caring people who will support you to have a successful and fulfilling career at SEEK.
Our dedication to fostering a work environment where people feel like they're making a difference every single day has helped us maintain being a leading job portal and Asia’ preferred destination for job seekers and organization. In other words, people like to come here – and we're proud of that!
One of the significant transformation programs in SEEK is the CRM Transformation program for Asia markets. The CRM project is focused on enhancing current Customer Relationship Management system. A key objective of the CRM project is to have all client data integrated and available through one central platform, so SEEK can become more efficient in how it manages multi-functional relationships with its customers, and more sophisticated and targeted in how it engages and delivers insights. This is a large-scale transformation, which has change implications across the entire business.
Given the scale and complexity of change involved, the project has identified the need for an experienced Integration Lead to lead the integration solution for the next 24 months. This person will play a key role in requirements gathering, integration analysis and subsequently the design and implementation phases.
You will have an in-depth understanding of CRM and ERP systems and extensive experience across enterprise application design, development and support. Prior experience with Salesforce or similar CRM systems as well as exposure to AWS (or similar cloud platforms) in a complex enterprise environment will be highly regarded.
As an integration lead, you will be responsible for the development and co-ordination of integration design, build and deployment activities. You will both guide and have a strong hands-on role in the development of the solutions and artefacts, working with both internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Leading and contributing to the design, development and co-ordination of integration solutions between legacy in-house built CRM and Salesforce platforms
- Establishing and designing the systems integration framework required to deliver the CRM transformation
- Engaging with technical and business team members to ensure integration build activities are delivered in line with project budget, schedule and solution requirements
- Provide technical oversight, and advice to external vendors and internal developers relating to integration design and build activities
- Co-ordinate and participate in design, build, testing and deployment work with external vendors and internal technical teams
- Facilitating integration requirements workshop with business and technical resources
- Assisting in the development and execution of test phase activities for integration/interface testing
- Providing solution governance advice and direction across the integration solution to ensure correctness and quality of the end-to-end solution
- Collaborate with the Architecture Teams across SEEK to ensure the recommended CRM solution architecture (including integration) is well considered and appropriate.
- Drive the delivery of CRM technology and integration requirements and solutions.
- Ensure the right technology team members are sourced and available to deliver to program timelines.
- Maintain ongoing collaboration and planning with relevant stakeholders to effectively manage resources and dependencies.
- Drive clear communication and status reporting to inform project planning and resourcing requirements as well as managing expectations for broader stakeholder groups.
- Resolve issues and mitigate risks through effective collaboration and negotiation with the project team and stakeholders.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture in delivery stream through regular retrospectives, as well as ongoing practice and process adjustments.
- Effectively share knowledge with other project and business teams to ensure learnings and improvements are implemented throughout the wider SEEK business.
So, what we are looking for?
- Proven experience in managing successful integrations between CRM, Salesforce and other technologies
- Demonstrated ability to co-ordinate business and technical teams and managing vendors in large scale complex in-house systems or Salesforce landscape
- Expert knowledge and experience across a range of integration technologies including REST APIs, micro services and Salesforce integration technologies
- Knowledge and experience of architecting, building and operating highly scalable, available, performant and secure solutions
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Sound knowledge of a variety of project management practices, tools, software, and processes used in deploying technology solutions.
- Strong experience in DevOps assembly lines, integration pipelines and tools
- Experience in working on systems with multiple internal and external interfaces
- Experience of designing and developing software in cloud platform such as AWS
- Well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills, including the ability to influence and drive productive development teams and business stakeholders at all levels.
- Positive attitude and a clear sense of initiative
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Breaks problems down, analyses constituent parts, proposes and delivers creative solutions
- Focuses on outcomes over output
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clear communicator who is able to manage stakeholder expectations, facilitate groups and resolve conflicts
- Great time management, prioritisation and follow-up skills
Desirable Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Experience with Salesforce platforms would be advantageous
- Successful record of meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Believed in aiming high to deliver world-class results and yet, not forgetting to care for others
The Integration Lead role is a key role within the CRM project team. Whilst the role will have no direct report, it will involve close partnership with project team members, internal technical teams and external vendors.
The role will also be required to build strong empathetic relationships with stakeholder groups internal and external to SEEK, including the SEEK Asia, SEEK Australia and New Zealand leadership team, software suppliers and system integrator partners.