The successful candidate will be reporting to Head of Department, Information Technology, leading and managing the Customer Service IT team, to plan and implement deployment of Information System programs relating to Customer Service IT Integration and Electronic Shipping Solutions, as well as to provide digitalized, professional and value-added IT technical advice as to deliver Quality Service to customers.
- Direct in-charge the team for the provision of Customer IT Integration solutions services and key performance indicators (KPIs) in meeting Company’s standards for business excellence.
- Responsible for stakeholder management as head of Project Service IT, collaborate with Commercial Team and lead sales and planning discussions to understand, deep dive customers’ needs and requirements from a technical perspective and work out suitable IT Service Integration and Electronic Solutions Services solutions to be provided.
- Ensure successful implementation of post-sales program/solutions within agreed timeline and budget, and with professional technical support provided.
- Formulate and estimate the costing and budgeting to achieve cost effective and optimal resources planning for programs deployment and for senior management decision making.
- Leverage with Global and Regional Customer and Project IT Integration and Electronic Shipping Solutions teams for customer integration solutions and seek for support where appropriate.
- Be an influencing leader to motivate and develop team for performance excellence in order to meet organization and personal development needs, promote design thinking and agile mindset within team.
The candidate requirements:-
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Over 10 years relevant experience, preferably with 3 years’ capacity as managerial level.
- Experience in airline, logistics or transportation industry or multinational corporations are also preferred.
- Customer focused and good influencing skills, as to come up with solutions which are at best balance of interests for all stakeholders involved.
- Strong leadership competency with Respect and Results focused attributes.
- Excellent presentation skills with capability to communicate with top management at all levels.
- Strong orchestration with Design Thinking ability, good experience in managing digitalization projects.
- Strong sense to identify opportunities and risks, with the ability to overcome obstacles under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT: http://www.prowess.hk
Priority Application through our website will be firstly considered and it also enhances our efficiency. For interested candidates, please fill in the on-line Resume in http://www.prowess.hk/submitresume.asp . You can attach other document, certificate and reference letter through the website or email to us. The Registration form is suggested to rename as Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
為了協助你盡快找到理想工作和提高我們的效率, 所有於http://www.prowess.hk/submitresume.asp 的網上申請都會被優先考慮和處理. 如果有其他補充資料, 你可以網上遞交或電郵給我們。
For interested candidates, please submit your full resume with expected salary in MS Word format to us through the above email.
Tel : 852 - 2838 9621