Our client is a multinational Life insurance company. They are inviting a experienced professional to join their dynamic IT team.
- Major involvement in Integration and migration project, preparing system integration testing plan and documentation.
- Work with Global team to ensure various Global standard is followed.
- Liaising between the IT department and the business users
- Planning and Monitoring projects implementation
- Participate in ongoing maintenance and production support
- Ensure adherence to project prioritization mechanism and facilitate the required process
- Coordinate with application teams to execute resource planning and monitoring
- Liaise and work with key stakeholders to streamline production support process.
- University Degree in Information Technology or related fields is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience,
- Insurance background is a must.
- Solid experience and knowledge in project implementation and management
- Knowledge in project management (Waterfall/Agile Scrum) and good communication skills, able to work with user departments and vendors Innovative with good presentation and communication
- Analytical mind-set and able to work under pressure
- Good team player, self-initiative and pro-active
- Solid experience in Program Management preferred
- Sound experience in large-scale system integration / data migration project preferred
- Good logical thinking, detail minded with strong analytical and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) in English and Chinese.
Interested candidate(s) please send your detailed CV, stating current and expected salaries, and availability in
Word Document Format to us.
It is the corporate policy of Leadership Solutions Limited to achieve full compliance with the obligations and requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.