Our client is a global innovation leader with technology-based materials, ingredients and solutions. Due to business expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidates to join their new Product Development Team, providing innovative plating solution to
fulfill the rapidly advancing technology needs for electronic devices.
* eligible to work in HK, Cantonese required
* 1-Year Contractor role with full benefits
* Fanling location - shuttle provided in Choi Hung at 8.15am (5 days 9am to 5.30pm)
Position - Research Assistant (HK Shared Lab)
• Conduct reliability tests and perform sample preparation for materials analysis, including data analysis and reports on findings.
• Develop data analysis methods to quantify experimental observations to draw robust scientific conclusions.
• Have a chance to perform interfacial chemical measurements.
• Work with other researchers to support product development and processes.
• Operate and maintain lab equipment and facilities.
• Actively participate in EH&S programs to ensure high standard of safety.
• Bachelor or above in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or Physics.
• Knowledge in Electrical Engineering or Physics is an advantage.
• At least 1 year of experience in instrumentation and laboratory work.
• Able to think out of the box about method development and troubleshooting.
• Willing to acquire new scientific knowledge outside the original educational background.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Excellent team player.
• Good command of English and Chinese.
• Experience in performing statistical analysis or mathematical modeling is an advantage.
• Experience in programming and 3D drawing, e.g. Excel script, JMP, ImageJ, Matlab, AutoCAD, Solidworks etc. is an advantage.
• IT Knowledge about hardware and software installation and network setup is an advantage.
• Medical check required before on board
About Lindy Williams
Lindy Williams is a sister company of WilliamSELECT, Asia’s boutique staffing experts, and has accumulated 40 years of experience in the art and science of helping build effective teams.
By devoting individual attention to each client and delivering results with speed and accuracy, WilliamSELECT now has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai, offering permanent recruitment, temporary and seasonal hires, and contract recruitment all across Asia. Markets covered include consumer retail, finance, industrial, and technology.
Our client is a global innovation leader with technology-based materials, ingredients and solutions. Due to business expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidates to join their new Product Development Team, providing innovative plating solution to fulfill the rapidly advancing technology needs for electronic devices. Interested parties kindly send your full profile and expected salary to email@example.com