Position Title: Legal Counsel
Reporting To: Directors and CEO
• Draft, review and negotiate various business agreements for 3D printers and aftermarket products for computer and electronic industry, maintain and update standardized contract template and related administration.
• Liaise with external counsel on litigations and disputes resolution on worldwide basis.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and business teams to identify and address business risks by advising practical solutions to issues arising during normal business operations.
• Assist on global initiatives such as acquisitions, dispositions and other strategic transactions.
• Work with business teams across different time zones and colleagues of various cultures and nationalities.
• Develop policies and ensure compliance with corporate governance.
• Keep abreast of latest development of rules and regulations which are related to or affecting operations.
• Provides legal support to Senior Management on ad hoc projects.
• Hong Kong Qualified lawyer with around 4 years PQE gained from reputable law firms or MNC with experience focus in general commercial area.
• Good drafting and contract negotiation skills.
• High level of accuracy and attentive to details.
• Self-motivated and ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Meticulous planner and executor who works well independently and in a team with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
• Have strong interpersonal skills and a highly collaborative working style, adopt a hands-on role to meet legal needs of businesses.
• Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please send your resume with expected salaries to us. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for selection purpose.