NTK Technologies Limited is a Hong Kong base company, manufacturing in China for leading edge thermal solutions used in electronic, computer, communication,
medical equipment, LED lighting industries. We work with major global companies from concept design, prototype till mass production, providing the supporting service locally in North America and Asia.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our corporate QA department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in quality management, environmental compliance management, and test / compliance laboratory management, NTK is the company for
This is an opportunity for an individual with solid quality assurance experience with a technical background combined with a proactive aptitude. Our
ideal candidate is an individual that will apply technical educational background, strategic thinking and planning skills to succeed in a manufacturing environment driving zero defect and highest customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the management and the growth for the quality organization that includes a test / compliance laboratory
- Lead and guide the development and execution of quality system meeting and exceeding the company and customer requirements
- Proactively interface with production/sourcing/engineering to enhance the manufacturing process and control
- Enhance the supplier management system, including vendor selection, vendor assessment and material qualification
- Lead, manage and plan our test / compliance laboratory fulfilling current and future business requirement
- Support New Product Development and proactively develop new vendor and material with engineering team and procurement team
- Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions
- Work with customer for quality feedback and drive continuous improvement
- Degree in Quality Management / Engineering / Manufacturing / Electronics or equivalent
- At least 10 year of experience in Quality Control / Assurance gained in mechanical / electronics / thermal solution manufacturing environment in
which 5 years at the managerial level, hands-on experience in managing corporate quality system, quality team and supplier quality control is essential.
- Strong leadership, planning, analytical skills and customer/ supplier relationship with proactive, flexible and result-orientated personality
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with ability to work in a rapid pace environment
- Good knowledge in Quality Management Systems (QMS), 6-sigma methodologies and good awareness of quality systems like ISO9001/TS16949
- Station at factory in Guangzhou is required
- Experience working in China factories in terms of assessments, audits and production monitoring.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - fluency in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) is essential with other language
skills a distinct advantage.
REMARKES: THOSE WITH LESS EXPERIENCE COULD BE CONSIDERED AS QUALITY MANAGER.
For interested parties, please email your detailed CV together with expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.