- Responsible for category sourcing activity, including searching new product and
new supplier, quality and price comparison, sample comparison, price negotiation, factory evaluation etc.
- Responsible for project execution with milestone control and good time management
- Guiding and monitoring the order follow up, including working with OTS system to accept order, delivery time control;
- Document management: Projects document filing and checking.
Customer and supplier management
- Communicate with Germany headquarter to clarify inquiries and specifications;
- Supply chain management including supplier search, screen and identify potential supplier. Monitor suppliers’ performance
- Arrange and implement buying trip independently, including contact with supplier or vendor to arrange schedule, coordinate with supplier and buyer,
accompany buying trip, prepare trip report etc.
- Supplier negotiation: price review and control, claim settlement etc.
- Diploma or above with 5 years above independent product sourcing working experience in trading company or buying office
- Experience in handling indoor furniture products and European market is preferred
- Strong negotiation, presentation and problem solving skill
- Good time management and project management skills, can work on a project independently
- Strong communication skills and negotiation skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Sound PC knowledge including MS office
We offer 5 days work, Annual Leave: 18 days, excellent career prospects, competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties
please send your full resume (in MS Word or PDF format) with availability, present and expected salary to us.
(Personal data collected is used for recruitment purpose only.)
For more information, please be welcome to visit our group website: