INFA Systems Limited specialised in building and design of telecommunication infrastructure, wired and wireless networking products and system integration projects involve Telecommunication and Networking Infrastructure.
We are looking for candidates who are competent to work in a large scale I.T project for the Hong Kong government. The project will implement with latest technology such as virtualization, GIS, different network infrastructure, data analytics, fault monitoring, vehicle navigation, telecommunication, etc.
• Responsible for the architecture design of networking infrastructure
• Provide documentation on network design, interface & integration requirement, UAT testing
• Provide recommendations and best practice by analyzing business and project requirements
• Provide internal and external training and supporting on incident reported
• Liaise with vendors/system integrators during solution evaluation and project implementation
• Degree holder or above relevant to Networking, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, or Telecommunications Engineering
• At least 6 years of post-qualification on networking design and/or implementation experience on network infrastructure setup
• Good knowledge in LAN/WAN design and L2/L3 protocols (e.g. VLAN, STP, HSRP, VRRP, OSPF, EIGRIP and DMVPN)
• Experience in distributed networking (Cisco) technology and routing, switching, MPLS/Metro-Ethernet
• Experience in enterprise lifecycle monitoring technology (e.g. Cisco Prime Infrastructure) is highly preferred
• Experience in security technology (e.g. as Cisco ISE) is highly preferred
• Experience in network design of large scale project will be an advantage.
• Holder of CCNP/CCIE certificate is an added advantage
• Mature, self-starter and able to work under pressure
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks concurrently to meet schedules.
• Strong analytical, organizational abilities and detail-oriented attitude
• Proficiency in written and spoken in English and Chinese is preferred
We offer excellent career opportunities and remuneration package. Interested parties, please send Full C.V. provided Date Available, Current and Expected Salary with Reference No. on the letter to the following address: 17/F, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong OR you may reach us by fax/ email: 852-2231 0718/ Click "Apply Now". Attn to Ms Jacqueline Sy.
INFA SYSTEMS LIMITED is a subsidiary of ST Engineering Electronics. ST Engineering Electronics is a leading Information Communications Technologies (ICT) System provider to government, commercial, defence, and industrial customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 30 cities in 20 countries, ST Engineering Electronics markets its solutions to more than 100 countries internationally.
In view of our continual business expansion, we are now looking for high calibre and experienced professionals to apply for this exciting opportunity.