My client is looking for a Network Engineer to work with IT Teams of different domains and manage IT professionals from infrastructure support services providers to perform transition, change management, release management, pro-active maintenance and service request to IT infrastructure and applications.
* Perform network implementation and project management;
* Conduct system integration and application rollout;
* Work closely with vendors to implement different solutions;
* Carry out maintenance support of the network products;
* Handle escalation procedure for networking products with vendors;
* Perform problem troubleshooting, hardware replacement and software update;
* Delegated to provide 1st tier post-sales support and maintenance; and
* Minimum 3+ years hands-on experience:
* Higher Diploma or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
* Certificate Holders of CCNA, CCNP or CCIE is a plus
* Good understanding of network technology;
* Strong understanding of networking / protocols / standards: EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, TCP/IP, LAN & WAN, Ethernet.
* Hands on experience on networking and security solution implementation such as routers, switches, load balancers and firewalls.
* Proficient programming skills (Python, REST API, Netconf, etc.) is an advantage;
* Good business sense, self-motivated, good customer services skills and able to work under pressure and independently;
* Willing to learn new technologies and solutions;
* Good communication skills in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.