- Assist on developing, implementing, and maintaining media communication objectives, strategies, and follow up across all types of media, core for Digital Media planning on Display, Social, Programmatic etc.
- Prepare and maintain media plan budgets, flowcharts & POVs on communication planning
- Work with the team for campaign set up, material trafficking & ongoing digital campaign optimization
- Assist on competitors’ activity monitoring & competitive analysis, prepare regular reports update
- Collaboration with 3rd party partner to explore new opportunity and applicability of media vehicles
- Work with vendors & creative agency to maintain flawless campaign schedule which stick to original planning
- University degree in business, marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field is preferred
- Around 2 year of digital planning experience preferably. Experience in digital media is a must & prefer with agency background
- Familiar with Google products. i.e., DV360, YouTube; Facebook Ads Manager & others Ad Suits tools is a must
- Must be numerate and have strong attention to details, data analysis experience to track ROI activities will be a bonus
- Ability to manage multi-task well in a fast-paced environment & develop strong relationship both internally and externally
- Passionate about building a career in advertising field
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese; Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Working Location: Cyberport (數碼港), Hong Kong
We offer a 5-day week of work, group medical & life insurance coverage and free shuttle bus to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter and resume with your current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now” button.
All information collected will be used for recruitment only and treated in strict confidence. We will retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purpose for a maximum period of 2 years.