- Formulate brand building & management, deliver effective sales & marketing strategies;
- Plan and execute full range of advertising and promotion including A&P budget control for assigned brands, PR & events so as to achieve business goals;
- Communication with our Sales Team and Principals on new product selection;
- Business Plan review and Marketing Plan presentation with Principal;
- Liaise with sales team to present & sell new products to key customers;
- Monitor monthly sales/purchases forecast and arrange shipment plan with Principal for assigned brands;
- Key channels support with HK Disneyland / Toy Specialty channels for order processing, safety report and labeling requirement, etc.
- Monitor in-store marketing communication, product display and arrange in-store demonstrations including hiring promoters;
- ad hoc assignments
- University graduate in Marketing or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of brand marketing experience, preferably in FMCG industry; Candidates with social media experience will be an advantage; Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Product Manager/Product Executive;
- Proficient in MS office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Able to cope with fast pace environment and to work under pressure, have strong ‘multi-tasking’ abilities, resourceful & pro-active;
- Excellent communication in written & spoken English & Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Good at numeracy with analytical skill and detail-oriented;
- Project management skill and independent handle multi-tasks to hit tight deadlines
Interested parties please send your APPLICATION LETTER and a detailed RESUME with current & expected salary in Microsoft Word or PDF format. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may assume their application unsuccessful.
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may assume their application unsuccessful.
(All data collected will be treated in strictest confidence in used for for recruitment purposes only.)