about the company.
Our client is a leading international manufacturer of consumer electronics that specializes in consumer and commercial products, including but not limited to phone accessories, network switches, cables and other peripherals. Having its footprint globally, the company empowers people through technology anywhere anytime. To cope with the global expansion, they created a new headcount - Product Manager, 2-year renewable contract to join the regional office in Hong Kong and help completing the exciting project.
about the team.
The work environment is inspirational and supportive; they create people-inspired products. Because this is a newly created headcount, you will be based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Director who is in the HQ. So, do expect some early mornings/late evenings online meetings; as well as some travelling when possible! The position is set to be a 2-year reneable contract, based on performance and business needs. You are entitled to similar benefits as a permanent employee.
about the job.
- Responsible for identifying the right products and suppliers to support product roadmaps for your assigned retailer(s)/consumers group(s)
- Manage all development and production related activities
- Actively seek solutions to meet launch timelines and cost targets
- Throughout the product development process, monitor and negotiate costs (material, transformation, tooling, certification)
- Work closely with factories, industrial designers and engineers to ensure product quality
- Write manuals, develop product packaging, documentation and training materials
skills & experiences required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in consumer electronics or consumer goods
- Ability to travel frequently
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English is required
- Experience working with factories in China
- Solid track record in bringing products to the regional/global market and supporting the entire product development process
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated resume, current and expected salary package. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.