Reporting to the Principal Product Manager of Mobile Apps and based in Hong Kong, this is a unique opportunity to take an exciting role in a successful digital company in APAC.
As the Product Manager, you will own the strategy, roadmap and metrics for our mobile apps, which support our candidates seeking new career opportunities. You will drive active users, engagement and ultimately applications, by building a sticky and habit-forming digital product. You’ll work closely with service and UX designers, and technical experts, as well as colleagues in marketing and commercial roles, to deliver a world class customer experience. From discovering the perfect job to applying for it and beyond, you’ll sweat the details to ensure we build the best possible product for our users.
The role works closely with key stakeholders in the business including Delivery, AI, Marketing, GTM and Strategy on SEEK’s longer term vision for Outbound Communication Products and programs across APAC
- Drive the vision, roadmap and delivery for our mobile apps
- Help develop our mobile app teams by helping to build a world class cross-functional product delivery capability
- Be a key part of our wider regional product team, leading the thinking for mobile and helping to upskill the wider team on this critical area
- Balance the most important customer problems with commercial concerns to build OKRs and a roadmap that aligns with our organisational strategy as well as our user research
- Build strong relationships and help your teams collaborate across the organisation
- Support a safe, trustful, empowered and transparent culture
- Evangelize our mobile products, features, and vision across the entire organization, communicating clearly and effectively with stakeholders of all levels.
So, what we are looking for?
- A passionate product person with a proven track record of delivering innovative digital products that scale.
- A commercial / entrepreneurial mindset and an understanding of how to get business value from the things your teams build
- Default to using data to support your decision making - you are comfortable with qualitative and quantitative data analysis and able to turn this into actionable insights
- Biased to action - always striving to be fast, practical and focused on getting the right outcome.
- Smart, curious and creative - you know how to ask the right questions and are driven to get stuff done.
- Obsessive about solving real customer problems - you value customer input and actively seek out ways to test your hypotheses early and often
- Mobile App evangelist – you live and breathe all things apps and are passionate about how they can improve people’s lives
- Experience of Lean & Agile practices and knowledge of how to apply this to digital product delivery
- Have great product instincts, an appreciation of good design and keen eye for detail & quality.
- Comfortable working with remote counterparts and teams, in a global and diverse organisation, using online collaboration tools
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver business outcomes.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities across a range of projects and with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Well-developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade, build and maintain relationships.
- Passionate about making a difference for Seek and our customers.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and creative.
- Excellent fit with the SEEK Culture.
Believed in aiming high to deliver world-class results and yet, not forgetting to care for others
You'll be joining a cross-functional distributed agile team of passionate product managers, developers, designers, business analysts, quality assurance specialists, engineering managers, and digital analysts located across the Asia Pacific region.
The team values, and is driven by, a strong passion for our customers, high-quality user experience, engineering for longevity, and a growth mindset to adapt and evolve our team capabilities to drive rapid delivery of value to our candidates and hirers.