What You'll Be Doing
What We Are Looking For
- Become the liaison for and manage internal and external audit engagements or special projects as necessary.
- Reporting—Responsible for producing and issuing periodic reports regarding general subject matter and or business areas, performing basic analysis when necessary for internal and external purposes.
- Identify, document, test and remediate potential risk areas and support the maintenance of Sarbanes-Oxley section 404 compliance.
- Research of various accounting policies and procedures, including technical accounting research to ensure the company is in compliance. (For US – GAAP).
- Assist in providing information and documentation to internal and external audit requests.
- Participate in cross-functional teams on accounting/finance special projects that will require gaining an understanding of the business, the processes that support the business and working with other Arrow personnel to discover the root cause of the issue
and develop a reasonable solution.
- Maintain current awareness and documentation of SOX compliance rules and regulations.
- Filing of compliance project documentation, ensuring adherence to internal retention policies.
- Oversee work completed by Compliance Analysts.
What’s In It For You
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Qualification in Accounting Professional Bodies (ie HKIPCA, ACCA, AIPCA)
- Minimum of 5 years public accounting and/or internal control/audit experience with Multinational Corporations
- Possess strong knowledge of the organization, business processes and customers, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills with stakeholders
- Able to work independently with own discipline and minimal guidance
- Proactive and professional team player
- Good knowledge in ERP systems (ie Oracle, SAP)
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Candidates with previous regional exposure is preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Financial Compliance Analyst
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Double Pay
- Paid Time Off
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29
billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible
to as many people as possible. Learn more at
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at
For more job opportunities, please visit