One of the significant transformation initiatives that SEEK Asia is undertaking is the CRM Transformation program. The CRM project is focused on enhancing and replacing SEEK Asia’s current Customer Relationship Management system. A key objective of the CRM project is to have all client data integrated and available through one central platform, so SEEK Asia can become more efficient in how it manages multi-functional relationships with its customers, and more sophisticated and targeted in how it engages and delivers insights. This is a large-scale transformation, which has change implications across the entire business.
This person will be assisting CRM Transformation Lead and functional domain owners (Sales, Service, Marketing and Finance) to examine legacy business processes, identify gaps / areas of improvements, redesign and relaunch a more effective and standardize business processes within SEEK.
This person should also be supporting domain expert leads, working with key stakeholders and users in gathering and documenting business requirements for CRM implementation.
Any prior experience with Salesforce or similar CRM systems in a complex enterprise environment will be added advantage.
- This person will be assisting CRM Transformation Lead and functional domain owners (Sales, Service, Marketing and Finance) to examine and analyse existing operating model, legacy business processes and systems, identify gaps / areas of improvements, redesign and relaunch a more effective and standardize business processes within SEEK that align to the SEEK unification program.
- This person should also be supporting domain expert leads, working with key stakeholders and users in gathering and documenting business requirements for CRM implementation.
- Identify inefficiencies in a business's operations, then alter/automate existing process or establish new ones to limit or eliminate the identified issues.
- Facilitate process workshops, mapping process to business requirements. Document the procedures and presenting new process designs to stakeholders for discussion.
- Other activities Business Process Analysts get involved in include:
- Work with vendors to transform the approved business requirements to system functionalities.
- Educating business users (country stakeholders from sales, customer service, finance, marketing and product) on the revised operating business processes.
- Supporting change manager to roll out, manage change, training & communication.
- Prepare required plans, documentations (Example: RFP, requirements & specifications, training manuals) or presentation where needed.
- Develop epics, user stories and testing acceptance criteria based on the agreed future state business processes
- Support the testing team to drive standard UAT processes with the stakeholders
- Monitor, measure and collect feedback pre- and post- launch CRM.
So, what are we looking for?
- Candidate with a Professional Degree / Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in business, computer science, finance or other related background.
- At least 8 year(s) working experience in the related fields.
- Experience using Salesforce or SAP. Understand how ERP, CRM and BI tools operate would be advantageous.
- Great time management, prioritisation, follow-up and willing to go extra mile to complete tasks assigned.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Hold strong knowledge in either one or multiple domains like sales & service operation; finance billing; marketing related process mapping and reengineering.
- Experience aligning approach across multiple geographies (with counterparts in each geography)
- Must be able to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives.
- Ability to build effective relationships and deliver exceptional service to both internal and external key stakeholders. Well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills, including the ability to influence and drive productive development teams and business stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commercial and sales operational acumen and a proven thinker.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly breakdown problems, find innovative solutions and attention to detail.
- Believed in aiming high to deliver world-class results and yet, not forgetting to care for others