Develop the electronic trading platforms, and work on improving those platforms.
Your new company
Our client is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries.
The company markets East & West, meeting the needs of individuals, institutions, corporate and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking).
The firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
Your new role
- You will be joining the Global Markets IT Equity Execution Services team with a focus on front-office trading systems development.
- The successful candidate will help develop the electronic trading platforms, and work on improving those platforms with the local business in mind.
- As a strong full-stack developer you will contribute to a complex trading platform for front-office electronic trading business.
- You will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of high quality, mission critical changes in a fast-paced environment.
- You will partner with fellow developers, quality engineers & product owners constituting the distributed team, with strong focus on delivering value to business.
- You will support in resolution of production and user issues, application testing and maintenance releases.
- You will gain understanding and contribute to various applications and systems being developed by the group.
- You will learn new technologies and develop new tools as required, to effectively deliver output.
- You will have a strong and consistent focus on the automation of the development and delivery pipelines.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have strong Agile mindset and a strong bias for action.
- You need to be very familiar with front-end UI development, also have experience with back-end system development, and design concepts.
- As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- You need to have an extensive experience on Core Java, J2EE, Spring Boot and related open-source frameworks.
- You also need some UI development experience, preferably on .NET and C#.
- Good foundation in data structures and algorithms.
- Applied understanding of OOP & SOLID principles.
- Experience in implementing RESTful interfaces, preferably on both UI and server side. Strong adherence to TDD and exposure to modern unit test frameworks, mocking methodologies and automation testing.
- You also need to have good communication skills and should be capable of working as part of a larger global team.
What you'll get in return
- This position will give you the opportunity to be a part of an International Bank.
- It is a challenging and exciting position as it provides an opportunity to get exposure to projects of building electronic trading platforms from scratch.
- You will be joining a team of smart and energetic talents to complete highly complex projects.
- You will get a competitive Salary package.
What you need to do now
If you have the drive to succeed in this role or are interested in roles within Software Development for banking and finance, please contact me with an attached CV at Doriane.email@example.com or feel free to call me at 2230-7433.