Our client is a fast-growing Fintech firm which provides structured product platform services for investment banks and wealth managers. They are looking for a seasoned Senior Java Developers for their team.
- Architect and deliver software according to company’s standards and guidelines
- Assist support and operations team with analysis and resolution of production issues
- Work closely with product team to design and deliver feature enhancements
- Work in DevOps environment and agile development methodology
- Work closely with operations team to deploy new software releases according to company’s release processes
- Assist with monitoring of systems to proactively identify performance issues
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 10 years working experience with building enterprise system in Java
- Experience in implementing electronic trading solutions using FIX protocol
- Expertise in JPA, Hibernate and Spring, distributed cache (eg. Hazelcast).
- Deep knowledge of messaging and event-driven architectures, particularly utilising RabbitMQ
- Ideally exposure to microservices/cloud architectures and security
- Excellent understanding of best practices of testing in agile development
- Excellent in software design patterns and enterprise integration patterns
- Exposure to equity, FI, FX derivatives trading applications, especially OTC and structured products.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Commit to deadlines and work under pressure
- Working outside normal business hours in order to perform duties upon necessary
- Experience in various development tool, such as GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Nexus
- Experience in technology stack, such as AWS, Linux, Docker/Kubernetes, Elastic Stack
- Experience in Financial Services industry is not a must.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Interested parties please apply with the most updated CV with expected salary and available date via JobsDB. Applicants who do not hear from us within 2 weeks may consider their
We are Pathos Consultancy Limited, a boutique recruitment firm based in Hong Kong strategically placing our candidates across all levels in permanent, temporary and contract roles. We specialize in IT and finance roles for banking, financial services
and listed MNC sectors.