- Network infrastructure design, implementation, monitoring, technical support and maintenance for the corporate network infrastructure, including both TCP/IP and SNA networks
- Support business partners and member banks on all network changes
- Support, monitor and manage all security-related network equipment, such as switches, routers, firewalls, load balancer, intrusion detection systems, data lost protection, HSM etc.
- Manage and administer of records and inventory, including IP address, domain name, IT assets, network diagram, certificates, documentation etc.
- Manage network bandwidth or channel usage
- Manage external vendors and suppliers on its pricing, work quality and service levels
- Work with relevant control functions on audit and compliance requirements; and handle audit/assessment when it comes
- Coordinate and communicate with other business units or teams for new applications or projects, and provide network design and requirements
- Construct engineering design to meet business and operational objectives for business solutions
- Assist CIO and management team to drive cross-team projects
- Perform any other duties as assigned by superior from time to time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer/Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 10 years of experience on design, implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of large and complex IP-based networks
- Solid experience in network capacity planning, performance monitoring/management, project implementation, and troubleshooting
- Experience in planning, implementation and troubleshooting of load balancer, network and application firewall, HSM, SIEM etc.
- Experience in SNA network and active-active data center network infrastructure will be at advantage
- Possess Cisco certification (such as CCNP/CCDP/CCIE) and security certification (such as CISA, CISSP) will be at advantage
- With strong skills and ability to handle multi-tasks and able to balance competing priorities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, mature, highly organized, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good understanding on the control and compliance requirements in banking/financial industry is at advantage
- Good Communication skills in Chinese and English
We offer competitive remuneration package and career prospects to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our attractive remuneration package includes 5-day work week, year-end bonus, performance bonus, dental and medical benefits, employer voluntary contributions to MPF, education allowance, staff well-being sponsorship, birthday leave, marriage leave, family care leave, etc.
Interested candidates please send your full resume stating contact details, current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. We are an equal opportunity employer.