Reporting to Head of Marketing, this exciting role sits within the Marketing Department at SEEK Asia (JobsDB). The primary focus of the role is to be responsible for developing and managing JobsDB brand in order to grow brand awareness and traffic to JobsDB sites, and developing comprehensive go to market consumer marketing plans. This position plays an integral part in the success of our team’s long-term vision, and represents a brand-new opportunity. We are looking for someone with a proven ability to adapt to a changing environment, and be a change champion, with the role evolving over time, as we progress through our technological & operational transformation.
· Develop and execute brand marketing strategies to strength brand power among both jobseekers and hirers, in order to achieve KPI.
· As a brand owner, conduct research to understand target audiences, to monitor brand health progress, and to identify actionable insights.
· Conceptualize, develop marketing content that reflects key messages, features and benefits of JobsDB.
· Effective stakeholder management and collaboration, from across regional and internal stakeholders, to external partners and agencies.
· Manage budget and KPI to ensure effective and efficient use of investments.
· Have deep knowledge of customer journeys and user life cycles, so as to drive ongoing acquisition, loyalty, retention, advocacy, referral program, engagement and conversions.
· Drive sales via trade activation, & effective selling kit and narratives.
· Work with regional, digital and CRM teams to formulate effective integrated multi-channel strategies, including content, CRM, SEO, SEM, social, partnership, mobile, database marketing.
· Develop and create media releases, key messages, media FAQs, presentations and etc where required.
· Team management and coaching.
So, what we are looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
· University degree holder in Business Administration, eCommerce, or related disciplines.
· Minimum 8 years' experience preferably in Branding, e-commence, internet media or advertising agency, CRM related areas (Salesforce experience is highly preferred) and/or analytics.
· With a proven track record in driving brand awareness, considerations and conversions through effective strategy. Proven success developing and implementing brand strategies to grow brand value as well as drive consumers to action
· Proactive, Independent, accountable, flexible, strong team player with can-do attitude.
· Digital-savvy, good at communication, presentation & project management with good business acumen & data sensitivity.
· Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
· Candidate who has less experience, can be considered as Marketing Manager.
· Services marketing or experience working in technology environments preferred.
· You are deeply passionate about technology and eager to learn new things.
· You are an extraordinary team player. You are responsible, supportive and collaborative. You say “we” more than “I”. While engaging in discussions, you actively listen and bring valuable thoughts or opinions to the table when the “Eureka” moment strikes!
· To you, the thought of bringing productivity to the next level sparks joy. You are someone who constantly puts on different thinking hats to find ways in improving existing processes, automating mundane tasks and shaping practices for the better.