Our client, a financial institution, is seeking experienced professional to join them for their business expansion.
- Handle compliance matters for account-opening including verification on the Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Know Your Client(KYC), Anti-Money laundering (AML), Name Screening, Risk Level Assessment of
- Review and complete accurate documentation for all client account opening records
- Conduct periodic review on the existing client information and assessment for Professional Investor application
- Liaise with Compliance, Business and related departments regarding all clients data issue
- Assist in formulating the daily client on-boarding workflow and streamline the departmental procedures manual
- To perform ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Business, Finance, Economic or a related discipline
- Over 3 years of compliance experience including KYC, CDD, AML in banking/ financial institutions
- Experience in Unit Trust operations or administration will be an advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills and client-centric mindset
- Team player with excellent presentation skills and the ability to work independently
- Proficient in PC applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
Interested candidate(s) please send in your full resume, stating current and expected salary, and availability in
Word Document format to us.
information collection statement can be found in our website. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.