The incumbent will join our research and development team to take part in the study, development and testing of various technologies for the local industries.
- Implement IT security, system and network administration and system changes
- Provisioning and installation of IT hardware and software
- Design and implement solutions to support business requirements
- Support system demonstration
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 3 years working experiences in IT systems, servers and network administration.
- Team player, effective communication and good interpersonal skills
- Immediate available is a definite advantage
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package with two years contract and with renewal possibilities.
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to our Human Resources Section. LSCM R&D Centre is an equal opportunity employer, personal data collected
will be used for recruitment purposes only.
By mail: Human Resources Section, Logistics and Supply Chain MultiTech R&D Centre Limited, Level 11, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong.
By email: click "Apply Now"
Application closing date: 26 January 2021