My client is looking for following candidates, it is expected that you are a hands-on developers in SDLC, and also prefer working experience in large scale user environment
Systems Analyst (8+ year’s working experience, 10+ years for Technical Lead)(i) Technical Lead (1 candidate)
• Plan the design and implementation of a scalable application architecture for different ERP solutions with such as cloud (private/public/hybrid), API and microservices based architecture, DevOps, containers, CDCI, Low Code development, etc.
• Implement and coach the team in Agile practices using such as scrum or other appropriate framework
• Support complex technology integration projects with different technologies such as AI, Chatbot, RPA, bigdata, IoT analytics, blockchain, etc.
• Perform as the DBA and infrastructure specialist in ensuring the stability, availability, resilience, performance, and scalability of the systems software based on Oracle and Microsoft SQL, variant of Unix and Windows
• Preferably familiar with PeopleSoft ERP implementations and PeopleSoft Internet Architecture
(ii) DBA and Linux Administrator (1 candidate)
• To provide expert support for the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture including Oracle databases, tuxedo application servers, process schedulers and WebLogic web servers on Solaris, Oracle Linux and Windows platforms.
• To perform environment creation, change management, migration of objects/code, performance tuning and production support, including data refresh of various test environments from production data sources.
Systems Analyst (8 years+) / Analyst Programmer (3 – 10 years)
(i) Microsoft Power Platform Developer (1 candidate)
(ii) Full Stack Java Developer (Frontend – ReactJS) (1 candidate)
• Experience in using business intelligence (BI) / Data Analysis tool such as, Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos, PowerBI, Alteryx
• Have prior experience in data analytics, visualization and iterative delivery
• Hands-on experience with software development is an advantage
(iv) ERP Specialist (1 candidate)
• Experience in ERP such as PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, or other applications
• Domain knowledge in Finance / Human Resources Management system are preferred
• Strong Technical Background (e.g. System Design, Technical Design, Programming Experience) and strong attention to detail, numerical and analytical
Perm job or secondment, interested parties, please send in your resume with expected salary and notice period.
Founded in Hong Kong since 2003 to serve businesses in Asia Pacific, including Greater China Region, Leadership Solutions offers a fully integrated suite of services in senior executive search and professional recruitment.