- You will take care of all technical requests of our customers in Asia – by telephone or e-mail
- You will work independently or together with your colleagues on answering all application queries for our products
- You will assist our clients in the practical application and integration of our test equipment
- You support our regional sales team by actively conducting customer trainings and on-site product demos, and participating
- You will actively participate in trade fairs, seminars, trade shows and workshops; and support our sales and marketing team with your technical knowledge
- You will document and observe customer and market requirements to further develop our products
- You will provide technical and application support to customers for OMICRON products and services, particularly for secondary testing equipment
- You assist in developing, maintaining and improving customer relationships with help of Customer Relationship Management tools (CRM).
- You will carry out customer engineering services, particularly related to secondary testing
- You will support our regional application specialist and product management with your ideas to improve our innovative solutions; you will translate market requirements into
- You have good knowledge of power system substations, generation, transmission and distribution of electric power
- Having knowledge of protection, automation and control systems and experiences with electrical diagnostic tests of high voltage apparatus would be added advantages
- You have a good knowledge of Mandarin and English; proficiency in more languages will help you in your work
- You enjoy communicating and you like to organize your working day independently
- You have a precise, reliable and autonomous working style
- You want your enthusiasm for technology to connect with your job
- You are flexible, and would enjoy travelling to other countries (50% travelling)
- You have a degree in Electrical engineering or relevant experience
This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. OMICRON reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities
to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
OMICRON distinguishes itself by:
- Not just offering a position, but an opportunity for growth and development in an international multi-cultural company.
- Having fun while working as a part of a professional team.
- Encouraging personal initiative through flat hierarchies.
- Our extraordinary corporate culture and strong commitment to a healthy "work-life-balance."
- Offering an attractive benefit package.
OMICRON provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality or origin, age or disability.
If interested in becoming part of the OMICRON team, please submit your resume and cover letter with your expected salary by clicking "Apply Now". We look forward to hearing