As a fast-growing company with a highly collaborative culture, this role is suited to someone who thrives on working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with strong project and stakeholder management and change and communication skills. In addition to this, you will have had experience with complex, organisational wide technology transformation programs.
This role will support SEEK’s Unification program, a major project which will unify several platforms across its Asia Pacific business to one platform. You will support the program by deeply understanding changes within your workstream, with consideration for multi-country impacts.
This is role is ideally based Kuala Lumpur or Hong Kong, and sits in the Asia Online Workstream, reporting in to the Asia Online Program Manager.
To be successful in this role you will have an interest and curiosity to understand the SEEK business strategy and in particular the Unification program. You will have a thorough understanding and experience in planning, co-ordinating and delivering complex changes across multiple geographies, as a change SME.
Your strong stakeholder management skills will mean you are as comfortable liaising with specialists as you are with senior business and program leaders to deepen your understanding of organisational context, and the strategies and objectives of your workstream.
You will have demonstrated experience across the change management lifecycle; developing detailed change and communications strategies, plans and initiatives, and delivering these with consideration of other organisational and team initiatives. You’ll keep the employee experience central to change delivery and will be comfortable working closely with Go-To-Market, Country Managing Directors and other senior leaders to support change delivery.
- Develop and deliver the operational change management plan for workstream change initiatives, in line with agreed frameworks, ensuring approach aligns across APAC Unification workstreams to ensure adoption across all geographies.
- Be the focal point for the project team in providing advice and leading the execution of change management and tactical communications activities in conjunction with leaders, with a people first mindset.
- Work closely with Change Program Lead (responsible for co-ordination of multiple workstream changes across Unification) to understand and co-ordinate the delivery of change to impacted teams.
- Align and work closely with the Go-To-Market team to ensure alignment of internal and external changes and associated communications.
- Conduct detailed change impact assessments and develop risk mitigation strategies; understand and mitigate cross functional dependencies. Escalate when required.
- Design change plans to ensure engagement of the SEEK workforce and adoption of new tools, platforms, and practices. Manage and maintain the overall workstream change plan and provide input into project status reporting for the project workstream, and the change workstream.
- Develop program-level and tactical-level training programs and communications ready for distribution, partnering with relevant project team members to prepare the required content. Partnering with relevant project team members, lead training needs analysis and definition of the detailed training strategy/approach.
- Support project team members with their own specific change communications, providing advice/review to ensure clarity and consistency of messaging
- Define and manage the schedule of stakeholder engagement, including involvement of the business throughout the project lifecycle to input into requirements gathering, design, testing, etc.
- Manage the feedback mechanism and stakeholder engagement tracking and attend stakeholder sessions where appropriate
- Support the Project Manager with developing content for key project forums (i.e., Steering Committee, Showcases, etc.)
- Align and communicate effectively about changes cross departments.
- Be an active member of the Unification People Stream team.
So, what we are looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to relate well to others and build relationships with people from different backgrounds, as well as being flexible and adaptable, and highly resilient, with the ability to work in ambiguous situations and matrix-styles organisations. Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Change management expertise and experience in leading change on large, complex technology and business transformation programs.
- Experience aligning change approach across multiple geographies
- Demonstrated ability in executing change in people focused, values-based organisations
- Demonstrated ability working on agile projects
- Excellent judgement and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated ability to quickly breakdown problems and find innovative solutions.
- Strong commercial judgement and ability to think critically.
- 7+ years’ experience